Lightbox solutions for the retail industry.
Energy efficient LED lights give bright consistent light output and are easy of install.
Single Sided Extrusion
Single sided lightboxes are the most popular lightbox profile we build and for good reason. Offering great value in the crowded visual environment. They remain a cost-effective wayof displaying high impact graphics.
Double Sided Extrusion
Edge Lit LED Lights
Our Edge Lits LED lights are highly energy efficient lighting uses up to 75% less power than traditional fluorescent lighting systems.
Ladder Lit-True Backlit
Ladder Lit LED - True Backlit
Boxes for large and bright environments
These lightboxes have superior brightness and even light distribution.
Tuffline Fabric LED Lightboxes Ladder is exactly what its say, a ladder of LED lights, wired together to make for a powerful bright and even light source.
Backlit fabric graphics are printed in-house and are easy to fit!
Tuffline® Single Sided Lightbox
Using backlit LED – we can also build corner lightboxes
The Tuffline® Single Sided Lightbox is designed to be attached to a wall.
Our single sided fabric LED Lightboxes come with a number of lighting options. Our new corner lightboxes are ideal for column wraps in tight retail spaces.
Backlit LED gives brighter and more even illumination, which produces punchy bright vibrant graphic. Read more about this below!
Tuffline lightboxes are available both single and double-sided, our LEDs have 3-year warranty and are CE and UL approved, our lightboxes can also be dimmed.
Double Sided Lightbox
Double sided freestanding units are great for POS displays. Small units are easy to move around in the retail space. 1000mm x1800mm is agreat size to start with.
Install and Resellers
Helpful points to consider prior to installing:
- All boxes are 24 volts, so no electrician required, plug & play.
- Consider a place for the transformer. Often stored in a wall cavity, but requiring some airflow, so no sealed cavities.
- You should consider access to the transformer for the long team.
- Lightbox can be recessed into a wall cavity or hung directly to your wall either with batons or simply screw fitting.
- CE marking and UL listing. CE mark is required for equipment used in Europe and Australia. UL is a certification indication of rigorous safety testing used in America.
- 3-year warranty on our LED strips
- We offer wholesale and reseller pricing
- All our Tuffline Lightboxes and fabric graphics are made in Australia.